- We are in the middle of 3 towns – Hay on Wye, Brecon and Bullth Wells, all about a 15 minute drive.
- Brecon has been given ‘dark sky status’, one of 5 places in the world.
- Hay on Wye has the ‘Hay Literary Festival’ for 10 days in May/June.
- Builth Wells
has the ‘Royal Welsh Show’ in July and the ‘Smallhalders show’ in May,
also 2 massive antique fairs in May and September.
- Fantastic walking from here, no driving!
- At the bottom of the track to the house is the Wye Valley Walk, but also nearby are the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons.